Thursday, January 24, 2013

2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor

In honor of buying the last discounted hanger pack at my local Walmart, I will be showcasing the 2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors I have up for trade. It is no secret that I'm trying to complete the Purple Refractor set after busting a "hot" blaster box on my first go-around with '12 Chrome. So I'll buy the blasters and hanger packs just hoping to get the bonus Purple pack and the cards I need to finish the set. Unfortunately, the hanger was a disappointment for me purple-wise. I did get some pretty awesome Orange Refractors, though. And now they are up for trade.



Here's what I've got:
15 Jimmy Rollins
20 Adrian Gonzalez
79 Brandon Phillips
81 Kyle Blanks
93 Justin Verlander
98 Brian Wilson
122 Brandon Beachy
154 Liam Hendricks RC
192 Kirk Nieuwenhuis RC
214 Chris Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment