Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2005 Fleer Patchwork Gold

It's been awhile since I've feature some cards for trade, but don't worry these have promise...I think. Let me start by saying I love the mid-2000s Fleer sets (excluding some base). 2005 Patchwork was not different. While I don't own many, they will stay at the Home of the Toddfather, for now at least.

Never fear, though, because I have the Gold parallel to the Patchwork set. I acquire these beauties via eBay in a lot that featured, you guessed it, the Toddfather himself. Not a bad selection at all, which helped me pull the trigger on these sooner rather than later.

In the interest of fairness, I will also show you the backs to show what they are numbered.



Here's what I've got:
13 Jose Vidro (49/99)
38 Pedro Martinez (39/99)
93 Eddie Murray (92/99)

No comments:

Post a Comment